Skip to main content

Week 8 Reading and Writing

So far, I have enjoyed the reading and writing assignments. Some weeks have been better than others, but I think for the most part they have gone well. When my other courses have been busy and I have been stressed, I sometimes find myself not devoting as much time to this course. This is something I want to change over the next 8 weeks, because this course is one that I actually really enjoy and want to spend time on. I am really happy with the way that both my blog and my website look. I think that my blog matches my personality, and my website matches what I would expect a website for Ruth to look like.
Something I have enjoyed a lot this semester is the opportunity to be creative and try new things. This class is different from any class I've taken, and I have really enjoyed getting to write and read things that I normally wouldn't get the chance to experience. I have liked trying new research methods and note-taking methods. The notes really help to write the story for the week, and I have learned how to read the stories with a new eye for details that could help me to write.
Overall, the reading and writing in this class has been so great and I really feel like I am learning a lot and in a different way than other classes.

I chose this picture of harvest because it shows growth, which is something that this class is fostering for me! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Pip

Hi friends! Welcome to my blog :) My name is Piper, but most of my friends call me a slew of nicknames like Pipe, Pipey, Pipes, Pipeydoodle, Pip (hence Pip Pip Hurray)... you get the point! I am a student at the University of Oklahoma, and I am currently finishing up my last semester before I graduate (don't remind me, I'm getting emotional about it). I am from Tulsa, OK originally, and I would love to go back someday, but my future is pretty up in the air right now so I am not sure when that might be. I am studying Health and Exercise Science with an emphasis on Pre-Occupational Therapy, and the goal would be to start OT school in Summer 2020. I'm super passionate about people and forming relationships, which is what drew me to OT. I love the idea of working in a profession that allows me to make new friends, love others, and solve problems all at the same time. As well as my many nicknames, my friends call me an old lady at heart. I love to read (most recent book- Where

Comment Wall!

A Harvest (this will make more sense as you learn about Ruth and Boaz!) Here is the link to my Storybook about the Love Story of Ruth and Boaz :)

Week 4 Story- The Hungry Urshana

It had been seven days that all of the animals had been stowed away on the ship. They were hungry. They were tired. Their paws, claws, and hooves hurt. It seemed as though every moment another type of animal was complaining about something, and it took all Noah had to be patient and try to tend to their every need. He was exhausted as well; not only did he have to build this giant ark, load all of the living things on the entire earth into the ark, load and take care of this family, but he also had to feed every species on the boat. Imagine herbivores, carnivores, and omnivores all living in one boat. It was all Noah's responsibility to keep them from eating each other and from eating Noah and his family! For such a long time, as well. This was not just a week-long, leisurely vacation with his family. This was the entire responsibility of saving the world that God had put in Noah's hands! So yes, stressed and exhausted is an understatement. On the eighth day, Noah was walking